- A scale of one mile hexes and three hour turns, with company and battalion-sized units.
- Players control Infantry, armor, helicopter, airborne, artillery, special forces, and other specialized units.
- Special rules for Chemical Warfare, Artillery-Delivered Mines,
Electronic Warfare (including jamming and intelligence), and Thermal Imaging Sights.
- Map is over 240 x 230 hexes covering the entire Korean Peninsula.
- 26 scenarios are included ranging from small battles to a complete 180 game turn Campaign.
- Includes the main program, scenario editor, and order-of-battle editor.
- Play modes include AI (against the computer), Play-By-E-Mail, Two-Player Hotseat (single computer), and Network Play (both two player and multiplayer using teams).
- Complete on-line Help documentation plus on-line printable documentation in Microsoft Word format.
an overview written by Robert Mayer on the
background and course of this fictional war (21MB)
here for a list of improvements to the Modern
Battles series effective with Korea '85